Kingdom Two Crowns – Winter

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

Kingdom Two Crowns Winter


During Winter, all grass is gone, no to a greater extent than deer spawn, in addition to farms are frozen over, leaving y'all amongst no piece of cake trend to brand coin for the duration of winter. Your best bet is to cook to final it out beforehand.


Please, direct maintain a expect at the wintertime mechanic


Currently the wintertime catamenia is dull in addition to tiring I’ve been sitting on the 5th isle for over an hr in addition to aught is happening. I earn too picayune golden to expand in addition to assault portals in addition to I direct maintain plenty fortifications to non worry close raids.Either shorten the wintertime or give us only about especial activities during this catamenia to move able to produce something every bit good beingness afk.


Other


I made a fault in addition to moved to only about other isle only every bit wintertime was starting. So instantly I direct maintain to sit down in addition to hold off out the entire winter. I direct maintain plenty troops I mightiness move able to concord out unless the blood Luna wipes us out. I was did non direct maintain plenty golden to upgrade to a banking corporation or spearmen.


Yeah, Winter is a problem. I gauge I could only suicide? Might move improve than this tardily snuff it of staring at my covert amongst aught to do.


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post