Atlas – How to Claim Ship

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

Atlas Other Guides



Claiming Ships


Question Answer


Q: I intend i heard to a greater extent than or less of my friends enjoin their send was existence claimed but how does send claiming move displace nosotros destroyed someones bed on a send in addition to tried to claim it inwards midpoint of ocean but could non figure it out tin whatsoever of u assistance me in addition to my friends out here


A: Piracy skills – Get the science called whats yours is mine. Its all the trend at the buttom. After that you lot tin claim ships but it takes two hours in addition to xxx mminutes to claim in addition to u withdraw to endure at the boat for that fourth dimension to larn it. Have fun.



A2: I wanna know too, cuz if that’s the representative I mightiness equally good merely focus on leveling in addition to larn the skill, instead of spending days edifice a galleon lolI experience similar boat/ship ownership should endure permanently outflow or despawn when you lot logoff (not during fighting of course).



FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post