Ring of Elysium – Weapon Chart

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

So, I noticed another guides that incorporate information for the weapons inward the game aren’t precisely correct, after a fleck of enquiry together with in-game testing amongst a friend I figured out a root that genuinely has accurate data… The RoE wiki! Later I went ahead together with decided to exercise a nautical chart for all the data.


I’ll nearly probable hold upwards going in-game to detect out the balance of the information myself, if it isn’t consummate yesteryear the fourth dimension y'all read this anyway; only if y'all convey whatsoever information you’d similar to share, you’re gratis to exercise together with thus yesteryear contacting me straight or leaving a comment. (Proof would hold upwards appreciated)


RoE Weapon Chart


I


Uploader Notes RoE


Damage Dropoff


There IS harm driblet off, only it’s very, real subtle for nearly guns (Especially onslaught rifles), ranging from 1-3 less harm when it exceeds it’s effective range.


The Silencer


No, it does non add together nor take whatsoever harm from the gun. I haven’t tested if it effects anything else other than the initial damage, although I’d similar to exam if it effects the harm driblet off at around point.


Upcoming updates


All upcoming updates volition hold upwards marked amongst a pose out 1-3, 1 beingness the highest priority together with iii beingness the lowest; whether or non I larn these done, who knows.


1- Missing Values


As of right now, I’m currently missing harm numbers on a few of the guns, hopefully I tin plow over the sack resolve that sometime soon.


2- Reload Times


Might every bit good add together around reload times into the chart, right? I’ll seek testing this later.


2- Rate of Fire


I excogitation on going in-game together with testing the exact RoF, right straightaway the nautical chart is using numbers based on the “Bars” y'all run into when y'all hover over the weapons.


3- Recoil


I was thinking of recording together with testing the recoil of all the weapons (Not including whatsoever irksome firing weapons) together with turning them into gifs for everyone to see.


3- Effective Range


Aswell every bit RoF, I’ll likewise hold upwards attempting to exam the minute harm autumn off begins for all the weapons, same amongst the RoF the numbers right straightaway are based on the “Bars” in-game.


Updates to the Chart


– 1/13/2019

Minor update, I accidently swapped out around values inward the armor section. Fixed it!


– 1/15/2019

Changed around values amongst the M200 together with VKS, notably removing the extended magazine value from the VKS. I’ll hold upwards testing out around of the harm numbers in-game sometime this month, particularly when the novel update comes out. (Thanks Marksman Max)


Also added the upcoming LMGs to the list, aswell every bit adding the information for the AUG. (We tested it in-game, we’re struggling to detect the VKS or M200 straightaway sadly)


Bolded around stuff, because why not?


– 1/16/2019

Added durability numbers to the armor.


Currently questioning why the hell y'all can’t pose a sight on the PKM.


– 1/18/2019

Added around information on the MG4 together with PKM.


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post