Apex Legends Battle Pass FAQ

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

Apex Legends Season 1 Battle Pass FAQ


How produce I purchase the Battle Pass?


The Battle Pass tin give the sack alone live on purchased inwards the in-game shop using Apex Coins. Launch Apex Legends, navigate to the Battle Pass tab, as well as purchase the Battle Pass from there. If you lot take away to purchase Apex Coins, you lot tin give the sack produce that inwards the store, too.


What happens if I purchase my Battle Pass belatedly inwards the season?


You’ll have all the rewards upwards to your Battle Pass grade (which is your electrical current grade for the season) retroactively! For example, if you’re on grade xx for the flavour when you lot purchase the Battle Pass, you’ll unlock all rewards for every grade upwards to 20, summation 3 exceptional Battle Pass skins.


If you lot purchase the Battle Pass Bundle, you’ll boot the bucket the rewards for 25 levels inwards improver to the levels you’ve already reached. So, if you’re on grade xx for the flavour when you lot purchase the Battle Pass Bundle, you’ll boot the bucket all the rewards through grade 45 as well as the 3 exceptional Battle Pass skins.


Can I proceed leveling my Season 1 Battle Pass afterward the flavour ends?


No, the rewards available inwards the Season 1 Battle Pass tin give the sack alone live on earned until the flavour is over. After it ends, you lot won’t live on able to earn novel Wild Frontier content.


Do I proceed my materials afterward the flavour ends?


Yes! You proceed every Battle Pass vantage you’ve unlocked afterward the flavour is over.


What if I don’t purchase the Battle Pass? Can I all the same earn rewards for free?


Yes. Even if you lot don’t purchase the Battle Pass, you lot tin give the sack all the same earn the next items for free:



  • 1 Wild Frontier Legend skin

  • 5 Apex Packs

  • 18 Wild Frontier stat trackers


If I purchase the Battle Pass, tin give the sack I also boot the bucket the gratis rewards?


Yes! Everyone tin give the sack earn the gratis rewards during Season 1.



FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post