vApe Escape – Walkthrough and Achievements

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

vApe Escape Walkthrough as well as guidance for obtaining 100% achievements.


vApe Escape is a curt indicate as well as click run a endangerment amongst a total of 5 achievements. Two of them are connected to unlike endings as well as the others are missable.


This conduct volition straight yous through the entire game mensuration past times step. Therefore, it contains dramatical spoilers which are non marked.


vApe Escape Walkthrough



  • Inspect the cleft as well as get got Fatso’s cap.

  • Examine thingie (lever) as well as force it up.

  • Use the cap to play tricks wallsie (door).

  • Leave the room, interact amongst thingie over again as well as force it all the vogue down.

  • Go dorsum to the novel room as well as get got box thingie (safe).

  • *Try to destroy the big hole (window) amongst box thingie.*


vApeDarwin Award Winner!


Your survival instincts are non that good.



  • Open box thingie amongst Fatso’s hand.

  • Take a money as well as lay it inwards the smelly identify (broken ape box).

  • *Go dorsum to the safety room as well as inspect the poster.*

  • *Take around other coin, lay it inwards the smelly identify as well as essay out the poster again.*


vApeI Want to Believe!


Too much vape juice for you, player…


*Interact amongst the estimator as well as pick:*



  • I am the captain, I’m simply having a really bad pilus day.

  • No, I am the captain, I’m simply dressed every moment an ape.

  • I gotta go.

  • No, goodbye.


Use the cap to blind the photographic telly camera as well as beak amongst the AI again. Pick:



  • It’s me, the captain!

  • *Sure am!*


vApeAvid Reader!


You get got indeed spent a lot of fourth dimension conversing amongst the A.I.


Now, choose:



  • It’s me, the captain!

  • *No, I changed out of it when I sobered up.*

  • Nothing a fleck of duct tape, as well as a few swipes amongst a damp rag can’t fix.

  • Yep, I’ve got him prissy as well as supervised.

  • Hey, what produce yous enjoin nosotros alter course of teaching on this rust bucket?

  • What would endure a skilful reason?

  • You yell upwards the ape that escaped before?

  • Well, then yous yell upwards how I told yous that I had the ape province of affairs nether control?

  • Yeah. I kinda lied close that. The ape is nonetheless loose…

  • I mean value nosotros get got to permit them get got this ship…

  • Take us to Eden 7…


vApeEden Ending!


You constitute your ancestral home, yay!


vApe


Replay the game as well as pick “To the stars…” every moment final choice. You tin skip all *marked actions*.


vApePirate Ending!


You became a infinite pirate, ahoy!


vApe


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post