Mortal Kombat 11 – PS4 Controller Button Layout

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

PS4 Controller Button Layout


Disable PS4 controller support(I had all options unchecked) inwards Steam “big motion-picture present mode” in addition to outset the game alongside the controller plugged in. Once y'all outset the game y'all should come across the PS4 button interface, if non become to settings alongside your keyboard in addition to choose “DualShock 4” equally your input device in addition to the command system should switch over.


*This volition non get your game crashing on startup or whatever other problem, I don’t know how to get those I’m exclusively sharing what I did personally to instruct the PS4 interface working for me inwards hopes of helping others.


**I don’t convey a get for the Dualshock iii or before models merely I assume y'all could role the same method, brand certain your controller is existence detected inwards “Controller settings”.


in


in


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post