Yakuza Kiwami 2 – Quick EXP From Food

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

Food EXP


Life Skills


I


Boost Digestion 


I recommend starting amongst this ane if you’re looking for quick EXP equally you’re non alone getting to a greater extent than EXP from food, but you’re likewise getting it much faster. The belly guess goes downwards afterward a spell but it seems to larn downwards the fastest when I engage inwards scrap (Random Thugs, Yakuzas…) but I can’t actually confirm this. But it won’t affair because equally you lot defeat hostiles you’ll hit extra EXP together with you lot volition likewise convey the guide chances of finding to a greater extent than coin for food!


I


Boost Hunger Gauge 


This science is keen to convey equally it volition allow you lot to consume to a greater extent than meals without having to hold off for the belly guess to deplete. At max you’ll endure able to consume 2 large meals together with 1 (or 2) smaller meals which volition greatly increase the EXP you lot gain.


The Restaurant


I


Komian, Sotenbori 


You may alternative whichever eating theatre you lot desire but I prefer Komian equally the bill of fare has around of the well-nigh EXP rewarding meals I’ve works life thus far. This is my favourite eating theatre for quick EXP together with you’ll come across why.


I


Hannari Kaiseki

You tin come across that this repast gives me a lot of EXP together with since I’m depression on Spirit EXP this is the repast I would prefer to have


I


Snow Crab Course


If you’re looking for both Agility together with Technique EXP thus this is the repast to larn for!


I


Kyoto Sukiyaki


But if you’re depression on Technique EXP similar I am thus purchase this repast twice since it alone fills your guess past times lxxx (If you lot larn it twice).. to social club the same repast twice, exactly purchase it in ane lawsuit thus come upward dorsum to the bill of fare afterward Kiryu has finished eating the outset meal.


NOTE: Overeating won’t plow over you lot ANY EXP


Forced Hunger Increase


I


Tsuruha Drugs


Any existent drug shop should produce fine, but if you’re inwards Sotenbori similar me thus larn to Tsuruha Drugs shop to purchase your hunger increasing drugs.


I


AppStim Half


What you lot tin larn to increase hunger is an AppStim Half (It’s weak but cheaper)


I


AppStim RX


But the best thing to larn is the AppStim RX (Strong but expensive)


I


Hunger Increase; AppStim Half


AppStim Half alone adds xv inwards hunger value. You tin move this without whatever side effects


I


Hunger Increase; AppStim RX


AppStim RX adds ninety inwards hunger value which is a lot. You tin move this without whatever side effects


The Results


I


My meals


Now that I’ve used my AppStims I’m laid to consume again! And since I desire to a greater extent than Spirit together with Technique points I decided to alternative these 2 (Only possible amongst a bigger hunger gauge, you lot tin larn it over fourth dimension if you lot produce ane large Spirit EXP repast at a time)


I


I


I


It’s a pretty large divergence inwards exactly a few seconds


NOTE: Overeating won’t plow over you lot ANY EXP


Getting the coin for food


I


Nouveau Riche Enemies


At around indicate you lot mightiness uncovering yourself scarce amongst coin afterward spending it all on nutrient (And AppStim). You tin ever larn a decent amount from beating upward regular thugs together with yakuzas. But the existent bargain is the Nouveau Riche enemies, the science itself is a keen investment for this EXP method together with thus you lot should focus on getting this science equally shortly equally you lot tin if you lot experience similar you’re running out of money.


I


I


The Money


The Nouveau Riche enemy gives you lot ¥30,000 or more, inwards this illustration I got ¥50,000 past times pure luck. Trust me, this is a lot if you’re next this EXP method since a large repast at Komian costs ¥30,000 thus this is the perfectly guaranteed mode to larn a gratis repast all the time.


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post