Sakura MMO 3 – Achievement Guide

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

Achievement Guide


Walkthrough


 Can  Fun inward the Sun


Don’t slack off



  •  They’re both as well as hence cute, I can’t decide!

  •  I similar all cute girls equally!

  •  Give Neve a massage.

  •  I had no persuasion yous could await as well as hence sexy!

  •  Try to cheer Eleri up.

  •  I was only trying non to wound you…


 Can  Defeated


No mercy inward training



  • Save 1

  • I similar whipped cream.


 Can  Captain Bonnie


Get to know Bonnie


 Can  Apprehended


Capturing Denied



  •  Instruct Neve to cutting it out.


 Can  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Pirates Honor


Not solidarity



  •  Try to assuage Neve’s worries.


 Can  The Kraken


Mysterious godlike creature


 Can  Teamwork


Combined skills


 Can  The Forbidden Library


Find endless knowledge



  • Tell Fion non to worry nearly it.

  • Went dorsum to the Nightmare Citadel.

  • Kiss Fion.


 Can  Back on dry out Land


Reach corporation soil again


 Can  Fions Sacrifice


Don’t remind her



  •  I would trust yous amongst my life, Neve.


 Can  The Belly of the Beast


Hidden inward patently sight



  •  I’m hither for you, as well as I’ll back upwards you.

  • The goddess won’t receive you. You’re likewise strong.


 Can  Face to Face


Meet the goddess iona


 Can  Magic Mirror


Don’t await into it



  • Save 2

  • Try to empathize Neve’s feelings.


 Can  Stand as well as Fight


Choose to fight


 Can  Whipped Cream


You chose whipped cream over chocolate?



  • Save 3

  • Neve.


 Can  Back at the Beginning


A familiar feeling


 Can  Always Together


You may osculate the bride



  •  Load Save 3

  •  Fion.


 Can  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Quiet Life


And a novel experience



  •  Load Save 3

  •  Eleri.


 Can  Make a Wish


Choose Eleri



  • Load Save 3

  • All of them!

  • I mean value yous should rest inward Asaph.


 Can  Happily e'er after


You worked as well as hence difficult for it


 Can  The Journey continues


Finally



  • Load Save 2

  • Force Neve to come upwards to her senses.


 Can  Broken


See her truthful will



  •  Load Save 1

  •  I prefer chocolate.

  •  Instruct Neve to cutting it out.

  •  Try to assuage Neve’s worries.

  •  Tell Fion non to worry nearly it.

  •  Went dorsum to the Nightmare Citadel.

  •  Kiss Fion.

  •  I would trust yous amongst my life, Neve.

  •  I’m hither for you, as well as I’ll back upwards you.

  •  The goddess won’t receive you. You’re likewise strong.

  •  Try to empathize Neve’s feelings.


 Can  Melted Chocolate


You chose chocolate over whipped cream?



  •  Can quit subsequently unlocking the achievement.

  •  Access as well as complete the bonus chapter past times clicking on “Extra” inward original menu.


 Can  Reunion


It’s been a while


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post