Negligee Love Stories All Endings (Good and Bad)

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

This guide volition exhibit you lot how to larn all the endings in addition to achievements for all of the iv stories. Before you lot look, I volition advice you lot to offset seek for yourself, discovering the correct combo of choices is business office of the fun! But if you lot larn stuck on ane or to a greater extent than of the ending experience costless to convey a hold off to larn you lot through it.


Karen Endings


Here is the guide to larn Karen’s iii endings.


1- Freedom inward Death


In this ending you lot get got to larn all out amongst Chris, no belongings dorsum in addition to you lot volition larn this ending.



  • What are you lot doing?

  • Sure! I tin strength out create that.

  • Flirt amongst him.

  • Remain quiet.

  • I’m flattered.

  • Kiss him Back.

  • Of course.

  • In a heartbeat.

  • Do it.


2- Clean Slate


In this ending you lot get got to endure equally dismissive of Chris equally possible, inquiry what you lot are doing at every opportunity.



  • You.

  • Um… I jurist I could.

  • Admonish him.

  • You should leave.

  • I can’t accept.

  • Pull away.

  • Well…

  • I’m non sure.

  • Hesitate.


3- Run Away Together


This is the skillful ending that results inward the epilogue in addition to is past times far the trickiest ending to larn far the game. On this ane it is all virtually staying equally much inward the pump equally possible.



  • What are you lot doing?

  • Um… I jurist I could.

  • Flirt amongst him.

  • You should leave.

  • I can’t accept.

  • Pull away.

  • Of course.

  • In a heartbeat.

  • Hesitate.


Jasmin Endings


Here is the guide to larn Jasmin’s iii endings.


1- Melancholy Star


To larn this ending you lot postulate to endure equally positive to what you lot are doing equally possible, in addition to larn all out.



  • I’m Happy to stay.

  • I volition come across amongst the director.

  • Sure.

  • I’m interested.

  • I’m a dancer.

  • I’m non hither for that.

  • I can’t order no.


2- I Will Be Better


This ending is almost the same equally #1, but you lot postulate to hesitate, in addition to inquiry what you lot create piece all the same going all out.



  • I don’t know.

  • I volition come across amongst the director.

  • No, thanks.

  • I’m interested.

  • I’m a dancer.

  • I’m non hither for that.

  • I can’t order no.


3- I Can Be Good


This is Jasmin’s skillful ending that volition outcome inward the Epilogue. To larn this ending you lot tin strength out create a lot of dissimilar things. It is past times far the easiest to get. But for this ane lets simply endure equally pure equally nosotros can.



  • I don’t know.

  • I volition come across amongst the director.

  • No, thanks.

  • That’s non for me.

  • I’m a dancer.

  • I’m non hither for that.

  • I’m alone a dancer.


Charlotte Endings


Here is the guide to larn Charlotte’s two endings.


1- Forlorn Love


This is Charlotte’s skillful ending that volition outcome inward the epilogue. To larn this ending simply larn all out for Mikka, piece staying away from Eddie.



  • Try to pose him off.

  • I jurist so.

  • Kiss her.


2- Just Friends



  • To larn this ending order inward to Eddie in addition to don’t larn for Mikka.

  • Give into him.

  • Not yet?

  • Look at her.


Sophie Endings


Here is the guide to larn Sophie’s two endings.


1 – All Well That Ends Well


This is Sophie’s skillful ending that volition outcome inward the epilogue. To larn this ending don’t order inward to anything in addition to seek to resist.



  • Move away.

  • Play innocent.

  • Cry out.

  • Tell him no.


2- Burnt Bridges


To larn this ending larn all out in addition to convey everything.



  • Give in.

  • Seduce him.

  • Enjoy it.

  • Go amongst it.


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post