Total War Three Kingdoms – Resource Locations Campaign Map

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

In this guide, I willt utter nearly each type of settlement: minor settlements amongst resources in addition to regional capitals.

Resources Map


click to enlarge.

I


List of Resources


Each minor village has its ain resource, simply about are common, others are unique in addition to rare. Based on this, I dissever all resources into 4 types:



  • Common resources

  • Rare resources

  • Urban resources

  • Unique resources


Common Resources


I Copper 6


I Grain 15


I Rice ix (icon is the same every bit for the grain, the deviation is inwards the localization (the grain is inwards Northern China, rice – southern)


I Fishing 8


I Iron 7


I Livestock 13


I Lumber 14


I Salt 6


I Tools 9


I Trade port 8 It allows yous to build a merchandise port inwards the commandery, which at v tier tin last specialized to Coastal, Industiral or Spice


Rare Resources


I Horses 4 are produced inwards the northernmost business office of the map inwards the edge areas


I Jade ii are produced inwards the pump of the map


I Silk 3 are produced inwards the North-Western business office of the map


I Spice 3 are produced inwards the South-Western business office of the map


I Tea 3 are produced inwards the South/southwest


Urban Resources


Urban resources hit non choose a specific location, access to them is opened inwards surely buildings of the uppercase of the commandery


I Artisans are available subsequently the structure of 4 tier Labour, Private workshops


I Entrepreneurs are available subsequently the structure of 4 tier Marketplace


I Industrialists are available subsequently the structure of 4 tier Labour, State workshops


Unique Resources


I Temple



  • Commandery: Pengcheng

  • Satisfaction: +10 (faction-wide) / query Rate: +20% (faction-wide)

  • Economic buildings structure toll reduction: -10%


The otheres buildings convey items for our characters. The gamble of getting the best character items depends on the tier of construction


I Armourers 2

Commandery: Chengdu, Changsha


I Weaponsmiths 2

Commandery: Shangyoung, Poyang


I Animal tamer 1

Commandery: Shuofang


Campaing Map


I



FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post