XERA Survival – Best Settings FPS and Sight

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

FPS Combat Guide


This volition assistance you lot amongst the best FPS in addition to PVP role.


Here are the settings you lot volition postulate in addition to work when playing XERA Survival.


Here


Yes I’m playing 4:3 stretched at 1280×960 this volition laissez passer me a big i upwardly because everyone I volition come upwardly into contact amongst volition move much fatter in addition to volition move easier to kill inwards a gun fight.


And amongst the Graphic settings I larn roughly 100 to 200 fps inwards in addition to out of cities. I likewise tin run into things to a greater extent than clearly in addition to it’s less blurry for the human eye.


My specs are a GTX 1080 TI 11GB from ZOTAC, i7740 X from intel, in addition to 16GB or ram. But I withal intend my settings volition withal assistance others inwards combat.


Also you lot produce non convey to play stretched exactly it volition laissez passer you lot a major wages over others.


To play 4:3 stretched you lot volition postulate to come inwards Graphics cards command panel in addition to alter the native size to “FULL SCREEN” in addition to and then it should non work “Black Bars” delight Note.


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post